Thank you for your interest in Blue Jays Home Care.
Blue Jays Home Care provides experienced, compassionate care to seniors and their families looking for reliable, trustworthy caregivers. We regularly receive inquiries from people who are interested in qualifying to be on our first-rate care provider team.
To be considered as a team member with Blue Jays Home Care, the following must be met:
1. Minimum 1+ years of experience providing care within the industry.
2. A dependable vehicle properly insured.
3. Valid ID/ Drivers License.
4. You must be trustworthy and dependable.
In addition to meeting the above criteria, the following documentation will be required:
1. Recent copy of your driver’s license report (within last 6 months).
2. Copy of recent TB (Tuberculosis) screening (within last 6 months).
3. Valid CPR card
4. Background check completed.
5. Any certifications or degrees you may have earned.
6. Minimum of 3 verifiable professional references.
If you can meet all of the above, then completely read and fill out the application below. Thank you for your interest.
Blue Jays Home Care